sobota, 29 marca 2014

PAWIE OKO/Peacock eye

Szukasz czegoś pomiędzy zielenią, a niebieskim? A może oba kolory na raz? Z dodatkiem żółci może powstać interesujący make up w kolorystykach pawiego pióra. Kilka inspiracji w tej tematyce poniżej.:)
love this sunset inspired eye makeup

peacock eye @ katosu
Peacock Eye(shadow)... 

Part of me thinks this is gorgeous and would love to do this, but the other part of me does not think I could pull it off, and I'd end up looking like a clown.
Peacock makeupLagoon | Idea Gallery | Makeup GeekPeacock Eye
Peacock color eye shadow... Really pretty.. Wish I had seen this for promPawie oko
Teal & Purple with winged liner. Gorgeous look by Starryskies on MakeupGeek    A long time ago I had done a look using teal and purple but I really felt that I could do a better job on it so I have it another try using MAC’s “Teal” pigment, Make Up Forever 92, and the Naked palette!peacock eyes




źródło:

pausaparafeminices.com
eyedrama.tumblr.com
2.bp.blogspot.com
mimistudio.com
25.media.tumblr.com
makeupgeek.com
makeuploversunite.tumblr.com

blog.glossybox.pl
youtube.com
makeupgeek.com
web.stagram.com
jangsara.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com/pin/86623992802288984/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz